Personal information collection
Relish may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website.
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
- to Relish
Using personal information
Relish may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- publish information about you on the website
- supply to you services that you enquire about
- send to you statements and invoices
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Relish may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Relish will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Relish will store all the personal information you provide using the secure servers of Fasthosts and Mailchimp.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this policy
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Relish is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com
- by post to 51 Castle Street, Cirencester, GL7 1QD
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.contractology.com.